So I bit the bullet, and with the help of my wonderful hair stylist, Jamie at Hair Central, we decided to give me "mom" cut. This isn't the final cut, the final one will be shorter in the back... a la Posh Spice, but it works for right now.... my hair only took 5 minutes today!
I can still flip it out, but I now have this look too. I'm soooo happy with the results and my new "grown up" haircut. I've only had one casualty - a nasty burn on my cheek the first day I used my new large barrel curling iron. See you if you can pick it out under my makeup in the last picture.
Please feel free to comment, though, my fragile hair-esteem needs all the positive feedback it can get.
And for those of you that are NOT as hair obsessed as me. Thank you for reading to the bottom of my post. Happy Weekend!
1 comment:
Wow, first to comment. I LOVE it! It looks great, and you look amazing. I don't think it's "momish" at all!
Post a Comment