Tuesday, October 28, 2008

7 Months Pregnant and 1 Year Married!

So, before I was put on bedrest, Dan and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary on October 6. Who would have thought that I would be 7 months pregnant! First we went to see "our tree." I had it planted in a park close to our house. It's a sugar maple and we'll visit it every year to see how much it's grown on every anniversary!

Dan by our tree
Me by the tree




The happy married couple




Here is the official 7 month belly shot

Here is Dan's belly shot of the night. We went to Mr. B's steakhouse for dinner. If you know Dan at all, believe that he licked his plate clean of a HUGE porterhouse. He was a good sport in showing off his "steak belly."


Somehow we still had room for the wedding cake that my parents had so graciously frozen for us. It tasted pretty good!

On the bedrest front, everything is the same, which is good news. My blood pressure is still elevated and I officially have Gestational Hypertension. But the bedrest appears to be working and nothing is getting worse. If all stays good, it looks like they will induce labor in 3-5 weeks. We will keep you updated. Thank you for all of the thoughts, prayers, e-mails, and phone calls. Our family and friends are wonderful and are making this challenging time a bit easier. Don't forget about us when the baby comes and we need casseroles! :)

No comments: