I know that Dan posted a bit about coming home, but I wanted to add some pictures. Here are some shots of all of us coming home last Sunday, November 16. Notice that once we got home, I couldn't stop crying! All is well here, days are short and nights are long, but both are magical and awesome. Thanks to everyone for cards, gifts, food, phone calls, texts, e-mails and LOVE. We appreciate each and every gesture even if we haven't had time to acknowledge it.
Click below to see a slide show. You can press play and run through it on its own, or go through them one by one. You can also view them full screen.
We haven't totally figured out this photostreaming yet, so I know the pictures aren't in chronological order, which is annoying. Let us know which format you prefer, the slideshow or posting individual pictures.
Day 5 Cody, WY --> Gardiner, MT
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment