1. The parents put me in a pretty cute outfit for the occasion, but other than that, I really don't understand what it's about. My dad says just wait 'til I'm 21.
2. The weather was super nice today so we went for a walk. The wind felt funny on my face, and I liked it.
3. Finally, my mommy is getting ready to sell her Jeep for the good of the family. This makes her sad. She thought that today might be one of the last nice days, so she took the top off one last time. I'm in the picture with her because she's selling it for me!
2 comments:
Hi Chloe -
I am glad you can experience a Wisconsin spring after being born during the snow time.
Your mommy loves you very much. When you are older, your mommy will get a Jeep, again, and if you are lucky - she might let you ride in it.
I am glad you got to be in the jeep with the top down before she sells it.
I love you and cant wait to see you at Easter.
Love,
Auntie Jodi
Selling your old baby for your new baby...how sweet :)
Post a Comment