Friday, August 7, 2009

Sitting Up

Chloe here. I am up in Merill visit Nanna, Grandpa and Auntie Jodi, but they have been nice enough to let me keep blogging from their computer. As you all know I am sitting up on my own. Here is some documentation of that.


Soooo happy to be sitting on my own. I LOVE the independence!


I can play with lots more toys on my own.


Sometimes I still fall over, though. Help! I can't get up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to rock the solo-sit! Don't worry if you tumble every now and then...falling is just part of life. Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it's fun, sometimes you don't think you can get back up, but you will. Sometimes on your own and sometimes you're family and friends will help you. That's life :)

Kristi Jo said...

Chloe, if anyone knows about falling down and getting back up, it's Christopher! Take his advice :)