Let's start the day with some P90X. Go Nana!
Go Daddy!

Then we went on walk (after the Packer game) to look at the garden. I got the best seat in the house.

As we were walking towards the woods, they told me we were going on a scavenger hunt. Cool!

Ooooh. On the first stop, I found some beads. See the scarecrow? Every time I saw a scarecrow, there was a present there.

Looks like these birthday cards are for Mommy and Auntie Jan.

But we all got to wear beads and and blow party horns.

I got some neat puffy stickers and Mommy and Jan got a very generous gift.

Oh boy! Look at that big scarecrow! Wait... there's something next to it...

Cool! My first trike! Grandpa pushed me around with the broom :)

I had so much fun.

I can't wait until I can pedal!

It doesn't go so fast on the grass. This is fine with me.
Here I go!
Last installment tomorrow!
Go Daddy!
Then we went on walk (after the Packer game) to look at the garden. I got the best seat in the house.
As we were walking towards the woods, they told me we were going on a scavenger hunt. Cool!
Ooooh. On the first stop, I found some beads. See the scarecrow? Every time I saw a scarecrow, there was a present there.
Looks like these birthday cards are for Mommy and Auntie Jan.
But we all got to wear beads and and blow party horns.
I got some neat puffy stickers and Mommy and Jan got a very generous gift.
Oh boy! Look at that big scarecrow! Wait... there's something next to it...
Cool! My first trike! Grandpa pushed me around with the broom :)
I had so much fun.
I can't wait until I can pedal!
It doesn't go so fast on the grass. This is fine with me.
Here I go!
Last installment tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment