Friday, July 31, 2009

Jennie and Brian's Wedding

Chloe here. I know that I've been delinquent in blog posting this week, but this monster one should make up for it. Just to tell you what I've been up to... drum roll... I've been sitting! A lot. All on my own. My Mommy and Daddy say that Sitting Chloe is sooo much fun. So, we've been playing a lot this week. We've also been spending a lot of time by Grammie Jo and Grandpa's house. They needed some extra love.

Anyway, back to the wedding. It was last Saturday at Villa Terrace down by the lake.


It was so pretty! It rained before and after, but not during.


Jennie was so pretty. You know how when a bride looks like the best possible version of herself on her wedding? This sooo applied to Jen. Gorgeous.


She was sooo happy.


And we LOVE Brian.


These shoes ROCK. You get the Chloe stamp of approval, Jennie.


Of course my parents had to try out my new trick while taking some pictures. This was very daring of them. I could have tipped over and wacked my head on the bricks! But I did a good job... it's all about the abs, ladies.


With my Daddy {sigh}.


And my Mommy (see how we coordinated our outfits?)


Jen had all of her good friends dress in the same color palette (pinks, corals, etc.). It made for some great pictures.


My Mommy was lucky enough to be one of the honored ladies. Silly Mommy.


The Air Show was going on and the jets were flying overhead. Lucy thought they were LOUD.


The two most attractive ladies at the event.


I love this pretty picture of the bride.


Lucy and Ella Heideman got to be flower girls. They looked so pretty! I can't wait to get older and be a flower girl for somebody's wedding. Any takers?


Here is Daddy feeding me in some expensive room. Doesn't he fit in well with his shirt and tie?


Mommy and Sarah. Sarah is due with Baby Girl #3 in a month! Doesn't she look great?


The happy couple before leaving for the reception. The reception was at the Trocadero. It was a cocktail reception with yummy food.


Mommy's telling me a joke. Did you hear the one about the...



Ha ha! The tongue laugh is the best laugh.


I am fiercely funny.


What, Greg? You want me to hit you in the head?


Ok... I'll smack you one!


Ha ha, we're so funny :)


I learned a new trick at the wedding - how to drink out of a straw. It was tough, but I worked at it until I was able to quench my thirst.


Ahhh... a nice cool glass of water.

Thanks for letting me come to the celebration, Quinns! Hope you have a happy and healthy marriage, and good luck in Indiana... we love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Best wedding recap ever! Way to sit, Chloe Jo! Straws are fun, aren't they? Hopefully we can drink water from straws together sometime :)