We went over the ground rules. I would get the advantage of Grandpa laying on the ground to even the playing field for height.

Right from the beginning I dominated the match. This is my patented Throat-Stand.

Then I jumped from the top ropes onto his face! Hulk Hogan would have been proud.

Did a little eye gouging.

And nose honking.

I remember what I was thinking after the match, "What happened to Grandpa?" I thought he was tough, but he was no match for The CloJo!
Grandpa: I challenge you to a rematch next time I see you. This time I get to use nunchucks.
Right from the beginning I dominated the match. This is my patented Throat-Stand.
Then I jumped from the top ropes onto his face! Hulk Hogan would have been proud.
Did a little eye gouging.
And nose honking.
I remember what I was thinking after the match, "What happened to Grandpa?" I thought he was tough, but he was no match for The CloJo!
Grandpa: I challenge you to a rematch next time I see you. This time I get to use nunchucks.
1 comment:
The throat-stand is the best!
Post a Comment