I got to ride in this car. It made my Mommy think of that song where the lyric is, "And a big yellow taxi took my girl away..." But I didn't really go anywhere, silly Mommy!
I also got to ride on a horsey. Giddy-up!
Lucy (3) painted her face.
Ella (2) did too. She likes blue I think.
Jack (16 months) sat at the face painting table with the girls, but liked playing in the sink better. Isn't he dreamy?
Daddy says it's not enough that I have abs of steel. He's making me do push-ups too!
After the pizza place we went back to Mommy and Daddy's to play. The older kids emptied my toy baskets in record time. Here's one of the kids. Can you believe they got us all to sit in one place and look at the camera?!?
What!?!? The Brewers signed YOU to pitch for them, Floppy? They must be in BIG trouble!
Ok, another one of us sitting nicely and looking at the camera. Apparently, lightening can strike twice.
The Drieman Family.
Kristin, Sarah and Mommy at the park. We had a breakfast picnic the next morning.
My first experience in a swing (more on a video tomorrow).
I didn't really like the see-saw.
Thanks for making the trip, Driemans! We had lots of fun with you and it's always great to see you, Heidemans!
1 comment:
Big yellow taxi! Nice! Counting Crows and R.E.M. always remind me of you guys! I want to see the swing video :)
Post a Comment