Chloe is 11 months old today! I was hoping for a better photo shoot than last time. We tried to shoot it as soon as they got back from their road trip, so I was gambling here. She was happy and fun but didn't help us out at all with sitting still and smiling. So... we're rolling with it. What would have been outtakes last month are our keepers this month.
She has grown up so much in the past month. A few days after we posted her 10 month update, she started cruising around the furniture. She can basically go anywhere now, including escaping from behind her gate in the living room. She can pull up, sit back down, walk with a push toy... she can basically do everything but walk. She is also starting to say things like "Da da da da." Her daddy is SO proud. Ironically, when you ask her to say "Mama" she says something that sounds like "Ti ti." Is she going to call me "Kristi?" I sure hope not. Hopefully just a coincidence. We took Chloe to the doctor last week because she was sick and they weighed her in just once ounce shy of 18 lbs. So, she continues to be a little peanut.
I can't believe that next time we do a monthly post it will be for her one year birthday. So, here's to you, Chloe Jo. We love you, little girl. Happy 11 Months!
2 comments:
These are perfect!!! Welcome home, Chlo!
These are hilarious pictures - I especially like the one where she is upside down! I can remember months 8-11 being trying for getting the monthly update picture. My kids aways ate the sign too.
Post a Comment