There were lots of photo ops. Here I am with some fall goodness.

It's fun to stand by pumpkins!

Look people, a leaf!

I love to play the drums on gourds.

Won't somebody help me!?!? I'm wedged in here!

They put me and Ashlyn the Ladybug on a super big pumpkin. She had a ball. I was unsure.

Here is everyone that went! The Simek and Aiello families and the grandparents. Corrie and Grandma Rainbow are taking the pictures I think.

With Momma and Daddy on the giant pumpkin. Like my new boots?

Wheeeeeee!

Checking out the pickle gourds with Momma. That's not really what they're called... we named them.

Hey everyone! Look where I am!

You know, it's actually pretty comfortable... I could stay here awhile.

But I won't. Riding in the pumpkin cart with my Daddy.

You left me all alone with this pumpkin?

Grandpa tries to hoist a big one. Go, Grandpa, go!

He got it!

Yay, Grandpa!

Leaving the pumpkin patch and headed for the hayride. It was fun playing in the dirt.

Wasn't too fond of the John Deere. It was really big and really green.

On the hayride with Mommy and Daddy.

Looking at the cows being fed. Pretty cool.

Where's Waldo? Or should I say... where's Chloe? Ha ha. I'm so funny.

Cutest pumpkin in the patch. Dontcha think?

Making wine. Making wine. Oops, these aren't grapes.

Happy Halloween everyone! A big thanks for Schuett Farms for such a fabulous pumpkin patch experience!
P.S. Can you believe that Mommy took 4 times as many pictures as we posted? It took her FOREVER to narrow it down.
It's fun to stand by pumpkins!
Look people, a leaf!
I love to play the drums on gourds.
Won't somebody help me!?!? I'm wedged in here!
They put me and Ashlyn the Ladybug on a super big pumpkin. She had a ball. I was unsure.
Here is everyone that went! The Simek and Aiello families and the grandparents. Corrie and Grandma Rainbow are taking the pictures I think.
With Momma and Daddy on the giant pumpkin. Like my new boots?
Wheeeeeee!
Checking out the pickle gourds with Momma. That's not really what they're called... we named them.
Hey everyone! Look where I am!
You know, it's actually pretty comfortable... I could stay here awhile.
But I won't. Riding in the pumpkin cart with my Daddy.
You left me all alone with this pumpkin?
Grandpa tries to hoist a big one. Go, Grandpa, go!
He got it!
Yay, Grandpa!
Leaving the pumpkin patch and headed for the hayride. It was fun playing in the dirt.
Wasn't too fond of the John Deere. It was really big and really green.
On the hayride with Mommy and Daddy.
Looking at the cows being fed. Pretty cool.
Where's Waldo? Or should I say... where's Chloe? Ha ha. I'm so funny.
Cutest pumpkin in the patch. Dontcha think?
Making wine. Making wine. Oops, these aren't grapes.
Happy Halloween everyone! A big thanks for Schuett Farms for such a fabulous pumpkin patch experience!
P.S. Can you believe that Mommy took 4 times as many pictures as we posted? It took her FOREVER to narrow it down.
2 comments:
Chloe Jo! Of course you're the cutest little pumpkin in the patch! Those pickle gourds look pretty cute too! What an awesome autumn day you had with your family... :)
Happy First Halloween to the cutest little pumpkin ever - CHLOE! Can't wait to say "boo" to you!
Post a Comment