Woke up. Bottle. Snuggle with Daddy. Play. Nap. Etc.
Mommy got home from school. We all bundled up and decided to go to the zoo. We got there AND... it was closed. Bummer. I think Mommy was more disappointed than I was. Apparently, their winter hours had started.
So, we decided to go to the park instead. Mommy and Daddy put me in the swing AND... I cried. No fun. Scary. So Mommy took me up on the play equipment AND... I cried. I don't like heights. So, we had to get down. Mommy decided to take me on the slide AND... I cried. So far, it wasn't going so well.
Then we decided to take some pictures with my new sign. They turned out real good.
After that we did some shopping and I got some cool musical instruments. Nothing beats the birthday blues like shopping, says Mommy.
We finished off the night at Qdoba, where I had a cheese quesadilla. Yummy!
I also got to try chocolate chip cookie for the very first time. I'm hooked. Here's how that went.
Here I am showing everyone how old I am with my chocolaty fingers!
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment