Saturday, November 7, 2009

Treats and Tricks

Chloe here. Today is my birthday party! But, as Mommy and Daddy run around getting things ready, I decided to blog about my very first October 31st.


Here I am putting my monkey costume on with Daddy. Tough work.


Yay! We did it!


By the time Mommy wanted a picture, I was too hot and ready to go outside.


Thank you to Melissa Reske for making the costume for Ethan a few years ago and lending it to us!


Look! I'm a monkey AND I'm holding a monkey. So funny!


Mommy was an M&M. Daddy was a Daddy. I'm a monkey.


Auntie Megan and Uncle Morgan came up to Trick or Treat too. Grammie and Grandpa as well. Fun!


We went with the Heideman family. Lucy, Ella and Audrey (not pictured) were dressed like the characters from the movie "Up." If you want to see more, you can go to here.


We went from house to house and Daddy tried to have me make my monkey noise for people. I was shy.


Sarah got me a really neat Halloween book. Thanks Sarah; what a treat!


Now time for a trick. Can you tell what it's going to be?


Just getting ready to TP the neighbors house.


Oh no, they caught me! Run away. Run away.

No comments: