After Santa came to our house, we went to Grammie Jo and Grandpa's in our jammies to open presents. Here is the Simek family in our jammers!

Uncle Morgan and Auntie Megan didn't get the jammie memo.

I got a Bitty Baby doll. I love her.

Opening presents was very fun.

Then we went home so I could take a nap. We came back all showered and dressed for Christmas dinner (photo shoot pics tomorrow) and I got to open Christmas cards.

Wow, this card is funny. It must be from Uncle Pete!
Uncle Morgan and Auntie Megan didn't get the jammie memo.
I got a Bitty Baby doll. I love her.
Opening presents was very fun.
Then we went home so I could take a nap. We came back all showered and dressed for Christmas dinner (photo shoot pics tomorrow) and I got to open Christmas cards.
Wow, this card is funny. It must be from Uncle Pete!
No comments:
Post a Comment