Sunday, April 18, 2010

At the Park

Chloe here. Sorry for the delay in posting. My mommy hasn't been feeling that great so that's been the story.

Last Sunday we went to Whitnall Park while the boys went golfing. Here what we did...


Got my new shades on. Ready to go!


Grammie and I pushed the stroller over the play area. It's hard to push it on grass.


Check out the Michael Jordan tongue. Wheeeeeee!



This is the first time I've tried the swing and actually liked it! My mommy thinks it's because I saw other kids on the there enjoying them.


Mommy enjoyed pushing me. Just like a big kid!


They had a little play set that was especially for little people like me. I got to climb up the bug ramp.


This is hard work, people!


Then down the slide!


Here are some videos of the swing and the slide. There's that tongue again!

We had so much fun. Can't wait to go back!

No comments: