Here I am all ready for Round 1 vs. Uncle Morgan.
As you can see from the videos, I beat Morgan in Round 1, but lost to Mary in Round 2. That's ok for two reasons:
(1) She ended up winning the championship, so if you look at it that way, I really was second best :)
(2) That new little baby growing in her tummy needs a start to his or her college fund! Yay! Mary's pregnant! My first (sort of) cousin!

Lots of nice people also brought me Easter presents. Thanks everyone for a lovely Easter!
As you can see from the videos, I beat Morgan in Round 1, but lost to Mary in Round 2. That's ok for two reasons:
(1) She ended up winning the championship, so if you look at it that way, I really was second best :)
(2) That new little baby growing in her tummy needs a start to his or her college fund! Yay! Mary's pregnant! My first (sort of) cousin!
Lots of nice people also brought me Easter presents. Thanks everyone for a lovely Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment