Chloe here. A few weeks ago Mommy and Daddy got a new couch and loveseat for the living room. For those of you that didn't know, the other one was 10ish years old and used to be in Grammie and Grandpa's living room. It was time to get rid of the plaid. I will show you the before and after pictures and then walk you through the day.
The old one. It even looks sad and saggy, right?
The new one. So pretty, I think. Not as comfy to sleep on, says Daddy.
Watching Daddy and Grandpa unload it from the trailer.
Here it comes!
Our new family spot. I foresee lots of bedtime stories being read here.
I used to be able to climb up the old one by myself but this one is too high. Rats!
Hanging with Grandpa on the new couch.
Look at these mugshots!
Ahh... that's better. This is what we got this baby for!
No comments:
Post a Comment