First they wet down your hair so they can cut it better. Or at least that's what they told me. You can tell by the look on my face that I don't buy it!

Then he started cutting. I had to sit very still.

I was a VERY good girl the entire time.

Then he checked it to make sure that it lay "just so."

And brushed off my neck with this cool brush.

I even got a "blowout."

Tada! Here are my new bangs. I was unsure at the time... like many women when they first get their haircut. But now I LOVE being able to see without hair in my eyes.

Thanks Uncle Fran!
Then he started cutting. I had to sit very still.
I was a VERY good girl the entire time.
Then he checked it to make sure that it lay "just so."
And brushed off my neck with this cool brush.
I even got a "blowout."
Tada! Here are my new bangs. I was unsure at the time... like many women when they first get their haircut. But now I LOVE being able to see without hair in my eyes.
Thanks Uncle Fran!
2 comments:
I love the commentary - but I love the little customer even more! Thanks for sharing such a special
"first"!
Super cute hairdo Chloe!
Post a Comment