Thursday, August 26, 2010

Our Backyard

Chloe here. We made some changes to our backyard this year that some of you might not know about.


Before I get to this summer, there had to be some prep work. Daddy started by cutting down the old apple tree. I supervised.


Then Grandpa Simek came down and helped Daddy cut down some more trees.


3 giant spruce trees in all.


Our backyard looked REALLY different.


But it made way for the first change... my very own swingset!


Mommy's friend's mom sold it to us (Thanks Jessie and Jessie's mom!) and Daddy refinished it so it looked pretty.


Aren't you jealous?


I like to swing in it while Daddy pushes me.


Grandpa too!


The other big change was the garden that Daddy planted.


It's huge! And Daddy has grown such yummy veggies - tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes, onions, peas, green beans, and zucchini, just to name a few.

Our backyard rocks. You should come see it sometime!

No comments: