I got to work right away.
This is hard work, man.
Sand in my diaper... who cares!
Daddy had the idea to bury me in sand. I wasn't so sure at first.
But eventually warmed up to the idea.
My little feet stuck out.
I did great until... I got sand in my mouth. Yuck!
But once that sand was out, I got right back on the horse, trying to bury myself this time.
How am I doing?
This is hard work, man.
Sand in my diaper... who cares!
Daddy had the idea to bury me in sand. I wasn't so sure at first.
But eventually warmed up to the idea.
My little feet stuck out.
I did great until... I got sand in my mouth. Yuck!
But once that sand was out, I got right back on the horse, trying to bury myself this time.
How am I doing?
No comments:
Post a Comment