Saturday, July 20, 2013

Kids Night at the Zoo

Chloe here.  We went to the zoo last week in the evening, when it's usually closed.  It's something that's open only to members.  Super fun!

We went with the Schuberts.  I love my "cousins" Ben and Ryan.

 Ben rocked it out in a little kid band on stage.

 He did awesome!

 Then we got some temporary tattoos.  I know you've already seen Casey's in a previous post.

 And the classic Baby Gorilla picture.

 We got a little bit silly with him.

 Especially Casey!

 But check this out... a decent shot of the 3 of us!

 We were all smiles in that other picture, but this better represents how the night went.  I was crabby and Casey and Ben were bickering.  That's how it works with family, I guess.

 What a silly boy!
 We ended the night with a train ride.  Look how excited Casey is!

 So excited that he couldn't stay seated for a picture.

 Still excited!

Although when we actually started moving, he got a little nervous.

We had so much fun, Schuberts, thanks for asking us!

No comments: