Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Slip and Slide

Casey here. One of the best things about summer is busting out all the toys we pack away all winter... like the Slip and Slide!

This was my first time using it.  I loved it.  Can you tell?

Here's Chloe trying to look angelic.

But this is what she's really like.

Here she goes!

Daddy had to help me get going.

Sister love.

Chloe tried to help me go down too.

Hey look my shoe!
It's a right of passage to drink hose water, right?

Hmm, she's doing it.

Maybe I should do it too?

It's easier just lapping it from the pool, actually.


I spent a good amount of time just running in circles.

Isn't my sister a cutie?

I'm pretty cute too, all bundled up.

And I know it )
Chloe says "Come on over and play on our Slip and Slide sometime!"

1 comment:

grammie jo said...

Hilarious. You have the best slip and slide hill ever! Slide on! xoxo