Grandpa helped Mommy cut out the shape of the one.

Mommy got to work with the green frosting!

It's coming along, Mommy, but you've still got a bit of work to do, I'm afraid.

While Mommy worked, Grammie kept Spunky and Chuckles under control.

And Grandpa just smiled a lot (and washed Mommy's dishes.)

While Daddy and I acted goofy. There's absolutely no question where I get my baby blues from, hey?

Here's the finished product. Pretty good, dontcha think?
Mommy got to work with the green frosting!
It's coming along, Mommy, but you've still got a bit of work to do, I'm afraid.
While Mommy worked, Grammie kept Spunky and Chuckles under control.
And Grandpa just smiled a lot (and washed Mommy's dishes.)
While Daddy and I acted goofy. There's absolutely no question where I get my baby blues from, hey?
Here's the finished product. Pretty good, dontcha think?
No comments:
Post a Comment