I was so surprised, they had gotten a kitchen for me to play with.

It was AWESOME.

Nana knows just what I like. She got me some stickers which I put just where they should go.

Grandpa knows just what I like too...

...ice cream!

I wasn't shy, I dug right into it.

Here's another picture in the running for Mommy's favorite of the summer.

This one too.

I liked exploring in Nana's shade garden.

As she pointed out flowers and plants.

I liked Grandpa's mushrooms... did you know he MADE these?

Here's our garden shot! Check out the one from last summer by clicking here. I thought this flower was a pinwheel.
Thanks for a fun weekend, Nana and Grandpa. I love you!
It was AWESOME.
Nana knows just what I like. She got me some stickers which I put just where they should go.
Grandpa knows just what I like too...
...ice cream!
I wasn't shy, I dug right into it.
Here's another picture in the running for Mommy's favorite of the summer.
This one too.
I liked exploring in Nana's shade garden.
As she pointed out flowers and plants.
I liked Grandpa's mushrooms... did you know he MADE these?
Here's our garden shot! Check out the one from last summer by clicking here. I thought this flower was a pinwheel.
Thanks for a fun weekend, Nana and Grandpa. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment