
We were all dressed in some Badger gear (it was Saturday, you know).

The paths were nice and wide and fun to run down.

The trees were low enough that I got to pick some apples myself!
Some were hard to get off. But I'm a strong girl!

I did it!

What? We have to carry all of the apples we pick?

Ok, fill 'er up!

Daddy will help me. Maybe he will carry the bag?
Or not. Man, this thing is heavy.

Daddy lifted Ethan up to show him some bug catcher thingy that looked like an apple.

Isn't Benjamin a cutie?

Another attempt at a family shot. Not quite cooperating, as you can see.

Running!

I fell behind the big kids a bit. But I'm still... running!

Mommy and Chloe in the beautiful autumn sky. Kind a cool perspective, dontcha think?

Ok, back to the task at hand.

Picking some beautiful Gingergolds.

Daddy got the high ones.

And I got the low ones.

Here's a good one. Mommy loves this picture. It's the wallpaper on our computer.

We found some crates to take some kid pictures.

And then I climbed inside!

Over here, Benjamin!

There's a cute one.

Silly Paul, you're too big!

The little kids played with the boxes...

...while Ethan went to "work the fields." (Whatever that means.)

Cool hay-roll, hey?

Daddy gave me a twirl.

Then back to the boxes.

Why yes, Benjamin, I had a fantastic day too!
The paths were nice and wide and fun to run down.
The trees were low enough that I got to pick some apples myself!
Some were hard to get off. But I'm a strong girl!
I did it!

What? We have to carry all of the apples we pick?
Ok, fill 'er up!
Daddy will help me. Maybe he will carry the bag?
Or not. Man, this thing is heavy.
Daddy lifted Ethan up to show him some bug catcher thingy that looked like an apple.
Isn't Benjamin a cutie?
Another attempt at a family shot. Not quite cooperating, as you can see.
Running!
I fell behind the big kids a bit. But I'm still... running!
Mommy and Chloe in the beautiful autumn sky. Kind a cool perspective, dontcha think?

Ok, back to the task at hand.
Picking some beautiful Gingergolds.
Daddy got the high ones.

And I got the low ones.

Here's a good one. Mommy loves this picture. It's the wallpaper on our computer.
We found some crates to take some kid pictures.
And then I climbed inside!
Over here, Benjamin!
There's a cute one.
Silly Paul, you're too big!
The little kids played with the boxes...
...while Ethan went to "work the fields." (Whatever that means.)
Cool hay-roll, hey?
Daddy gave me a twirl.
Then back to the boxes.
Why yes, Benjamin, I had a fantastic day too!
No comments:
Post a Comment