Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pumpkin Farm - Round 2

Chloe here. We decided to return to Schuett Farms to pick out our pumpkins with the Markinkovichs, Aiellos, Golembiewskis and Shemanskes. (Wow, that was a mouthful... mostly Polish.)


Ashlyn and I are the oldest kids. We got to ride in the wagon.


Here we are with Auntie Coco.


This time I got to pick out my pumpkin before the hay ride.


On the hay ride... from left to right: Jon, Ruth, Nicole, Justin, Grandma Chris, Joe, Ashlyn, Jonny, Gabriella, Corrie,Grammie Jo, Grandpa, Chloe and Daddy. Just so you know, Mommy and Tiff were taking pictures.


Mommy wanted a mother-daughter picture, but I wasn't feelin' like smilin'


So she gave me some smooches...


.. and it did the trick!


Got some smiles in with Daddy too.


And a family shot.


Guess what I got to do with this corn (again)?


That's right!


Fed these guys.


Found my pockets.


Then Daddy gave me a ride in the pumpkin cart as we headed out to the fields.


We ran out of gas so I had to push.**


Aren't all men the same? I told him we should have gassed up before we left.


I took a break to pick out my little pumpkin.


And threw it in our cart.


And climbed back in for a ride.


I was worried that we didn't have enough gas to get home.


And I was right. What kind of parent makes a toddler push?**


Grammie got some corn for me to carry around.


So of course, Mommy wanted some more pictures of me with it.


Baby Aubrey and Gabriella had fun too... I think. How do you really know?


Here are all the girls together!


By the end... the babies were sliding... Ashlyn is hiding... and Chloe is biding her time.

**No toddlers were harmed in the making of this post. We did not, in fact, run out of gas. I chose to push the cart. The truth just wasn't as funny, I guess.

No comments: