Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Snow

Chloe here. We were up north in Merrill for Thanksgiving with the Simek side of the family. It was good fun, good food and great people. Guess what happened while we were there!?!? It SNOWED! So cool. Mommy and Daddy say that I've seen snow before but I didn't remember it.


I got to put on my new snowsuit and go play!


Look, snow!


This stuff is cool...


Uh oh. Where did my mittens go?


This feels cold and wet on my fingers.


I got to go sledding with Mommy. We almost hit a tree!


Then I got to go by myself like a big girl. On the way down, while Mommy was videotaping, Daddy yelled, "Catch her!" As you can see from the video, Mommy had to dive to get me. Silly Mommy.


Here's me with a little spruce tree. We decided to take my picture next to this tree every year and see who grows faster!


Nana took me down the "magical trail" to find some surprises. See how I'm collecting them in my sled?


As you can see, they were rather hard to pick up.


But I eventually got it.


Finally made it inside to check out my spoils. Cool! A train, helicopter, airplane... and the letter E?

Thanks for such a fun time, Nana and Grandpa. It was great to see you Auntie Jodi, Uncle Mike, Auntie Jan, Cousin Oscar and Cousin Jack!

2 comments:

grammie jo said...

What fun! Thanks for taking us along for "the ride"!

Shana said...

Cutest snowbunny and I love her snowsuit! I think she totally looks like her mommy in the last picture :)