Aubrey Lynn was born August 11.

Proud parent Joe and Tiff and sister Ashlyn.

Gabriella Rae was born August 28... that's Mommy's birthday!

Isn't she pretty?

Daddy was trying to remember when I was that little.

Perfection.

Proud parents Jonny and Corrie.

Gabriella and Aubrey are cousins! Gabriella likes to curl up and Aubrey likes to stretch, as you can see.

Grammie Jo and the girls.

Benjamin Taylor was born on October 22.

Another super cutie.

We forgot to get a picture, but proud parents are Mary and Matt.

I got to hold him! He's sooo cute.
We love you babies!
Proud parent Joe and Tiff and sister Ashlyn.
Gabriella Rae was born August 28... that's Mommy's birthday!
Isn't she pretty?
Daddy was trying to remember when I was that little.
Perfection.
Proud parents Jonny and Corrie.
Gabriella and Aubrey are cousins! Gabriella likes to curl up and Aubrey likes to stretch, as you can see.
Grammie Jo and the girls.
Benjamin Taylor was born on October 22.
Another super cutie.
We forgot to get a picture, but proud parents are Mary and Matt.
I got to hold him! He's sooo cute.
We love you babies!
PS- Tomorrow is my birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment