We met some of Mommy's friends from school there and got to explore the little hay maze.

Mommy helped me get through.

Sweet! Hay!

I decided to check out he pumpkins. I knew we weren't picking one out today, but I was pre-shopping.

Hmm. This one seems to pass the "sit test."

I like these little ones... very cute.

Daddy gave me a ride on his shoulders.

Mommy snuggled close.

And I got some mittens on. All ready for the hay ride, guys!

We got to feed the cows some corn.
I need to work on my throwing distance.

And I got to ride with Daddy.

Contemplating life. You know how it is.

After the hay ride, I got to pick out a little pumpkin!

And my own very special rock. The end.
Mommy helped me get through.
Sweet! Hay!
I decided to check out he pumpkins. I knew we weren't picking one out today, but I was pre-shopping.
Hmm. This one seems to pass the "sit test."
I like these little ones... very cute.
Daddy gave me a ride on his shoulders.
Mommy snuggled close.
And I got some mittens on. All ready for the hay ride, guys!
We got to feed the cows some corn.
I need to work on my throwing distance.
And I got to ride with Daddy.
Contemplating life. You know how it is.
After the hay ride, I got to pick out a little pumpkin!
And my own very special rock. The end.
1 comment:
How cute is a little Chloe in a little mink holding a little pumpkin!
Post a Comment